Happy Sunday! For most of the past week, I’ve been sick with a cold, so my week was incredibly uneventful. Aside from a trip to Mc Donald’s for Mc Nuggets, I didn’t really leave the house until Friday. It’s almost embarrassing to type that out, but it’s true. Even now, I’m feeling a lot better than I was, but I’m still not 100% myself. As you can probably imagine, I’m completely over it!
- Why I’m Forgiving the Woman Who Bullied Me at Toronto Fashion Week – I can’t believe someone had the nerve to be so rude to a complete stranger, but Kayla’s take on the situation is refreshing.
- 6 Benefits of Instagram Insights for Bloggers – I was really surprised by number 6. Now I need to figure out a way to use the information!
- Dressing Room Diaries – Without realizing it, I did a similar dressing room diaries from my trip to Smithery Style last week, but in video form. I think I want to do more of these. Thoughts?
- My Best Tips for Working From Home – I have a lot to work on…
- Flourless Peanut Button Chocolate Chip Brookies – These look and sound delicious!
- Roasted Asparagus With Lemon, Feta and Pistachios – Even though I love plain roasted asparagus, it can get a little bit boring. Why not try spicing things up a bit?
- White Cheddar Stove Top Mac and Cheese – Have you ever made mac and cheese from scratch?
- Peanut Butter Swirled Brownies – Since I’m craving peanut butter this week, I want to make these too!
- Madewell Side Lace-Up Cardigan – I love the detailing on this cardigan!
- 7 For All Mankind Josefina Jeans – One of my all-time favourite boyfriend jeans, in a perfect medium wash.
- J.Crew Ruffle Sleeve Top – This top is not only adorable, but it’s also a really great price point.
- Topshop Alexa Bit Mule – Coming in at well under $100, these are a great Gucci dupe.
- Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick – Yes, these live up to the hype!