Good morning and happy Sunday!
This morning, I’m heading downtown for brunch. Yes, I realize I say that almost every single week. What can I say? This girl loves her brunch! Two of my favourite East Coast bloggers, Kayla from Short Presents and Sarah from Boho and Braids are in town for Toronto Women’s Fashion Week and will be joining us for brunch. I’ve been “Internet friends” with them for a long time now, but we’ve never met in real life. I feel like I already know both of them so well, so I can’t wait to meet them.
Make sure to follow along on my Instagram Stories – I’ll be sure to share some of our shenanigans today.
In the meantime, here’s this week’s edition of reads, eats and buys!
- Aimee Song on What Bloggers Actually Do During Fashion Week – I think this one is appropriate, don’t you think?
- It Doesn’t Interest Me What You Do For a Living – Somehow, I’ve always felt defined by my job title.
- This is Why the Strongest Girls Feel Insecure All The Time – A lot of people struggle with insecurity, myself included.
- How To Apply Lightroom Presets to Edit Videos – I had no idea you could do this!
- Shrimp Cakes – Like crab cakes, but cheaper and healthier.
- Lemon Garlic Roasted Chicken – How amazing does this chicken sound?!
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Coconut Bark – I realize that’s a mouthful, but I’m eager to try this, since Chocolate Chex are now available in Canada.
- Instant Pot Pho – I’ll admit, I’m not sure that I’d make pho myself, but this recipe sounds simple and delicious.
- Printed Off The Shoulder Top – Isn’t this top pretty for spring?
- Old Navy First-Layer Fitted Tank in Tall – These are the tank tops I mentioned on my IG Story. I’ve been wearing these for a few years, but recently discovered that they’re even better in “tall.” Despite only being 5’1″, I love the added length.
- Cluse Rose Gold Watch – I’ve been on a watch kick lately, and I love this pretty, girly option.
- American Eagle Denim Ripped Jeggings – The wash and all of the rips look perfect!
- Soludos Leather Platform Smoking Slipper – I just received these in the mail the other day and I can’t wait to wear them.
What You Missed This Week: This Pastel Pink Moto Jacket Will Be *The* Jacket For Spring and How to DIY Step-Hem Jeans Tutorial
Thanks for the love lady!
Julia Mazzucato says
I love all your clothing picks! That off the shoulder top is calling my name.
Julia・Little Miss Haute Couture