Happy Sunday! I hope you enjoyed the short week. Short weeks always throw me off a little bit, so I kept mixing up my days.
One of the highlights from last week, was the insane blogger brunch I attended, hosted by Rebeca of Wishbone & Clover. She invited over 30 bloggers to dine at one of Toronto’s newest and most popular vegan restaurants, Planta. I should mention that I’m in no way a vegan, or even a vegetarian, but I absolutely love the food at Planta! Everything is fresh, delicious and filling. They also serve some of the best cocktails I’ve ever tasted!
I brought my camera along to brunch, since I had a feeling it would be a photo-worthy occasion. Sure enough, Rebeca pulled out all of the stops, including swag bags, prizes, and a ton of beautiful flowers. Personally, I’ve never planned an event, so I haven’t the faintest idea how she pulled it off.
In other news, scroll through for this week’s reads, eats and buys!
- The Healthiest Options at Popular Chain Restaurants – These are some good menu items to keep in mind on your next trip to a chain restaurant.
- 4 Genius Tips for Writing Emails that Get Opened – Even though I send countless email everyday…I think I can do better. I found these tips interesting and helpful.
- The Choice to Skip Fashion Week – This post is a little bit controversial, but opened up an interesting new perspective.
- What Knowing Yourself Actually Means – As someone who seems to reinvent herself a lot (at least, in the last couple of years), I related a lot to this post.
- Two Easy Low Bun Hairstyles – Easy hair styles? Yes, please!
- Parmesan Balsamic Roasted Broccoli – Roasted broccoli is delicious, but somehow, I’ve never thought to spruce it up with parmesan.
- Easy Power Lunch Bowls – You’re guaranteed to feel healthy AF if you make yourself a lunch like this!
- Copycat Mint Shake – This looks and sounds delicious, refreshing and healthy.
- ASOS Suede Biker Jacket – If you don’t have a suede biker jacket…you might want to check this one out!
- Ray-Ban Round Sunglasses – I think I need these…
- Madewell Chambray Tie-Back Top – Chambray is everywhere for spring, but I love the details on the back of this top.
- Joe Fresh Floral Print Dress – This is a perfect transitional piece to start wearing now, and into the spring.
- Adidas Superstar Sneaker – I still can’t decide whether or not I should buy these.
Here’s what you missed this week: Why Millennials Need To Start Saving for Retirement, Keeping it Cozy: Faux Fur Scarf, and Yes, I Did a Photoshoot in Lingerie