Happy Sunday, friends! I hope you’re enjoying the weekend. Today is going to be a busy day for me. I’m heading a couple hours outside of Toronto for a good friend’s baby shower. My friend and her husband couldn’t be any more excited to welcome their little one later this spring. While most couples are excited to welcome their first child, this situation is a little different. My friend and her husband struggled with infertility over the last few years. It’s been a long journey, to say the least. The two of them were fortunate to be able to try IVF last fall and luckily, it worked! I’ve had a stressful and disappointing week, so I’m looking forward to spending the afternoon celebrating.
Without further ado, I bring you this week’s reads, eats and buys!
- Make Your Own Gradient Planter – This is such a cool idea for an easy DIY. Let me know if you try it.
- How I Grew 3000 Pinterest Followers in Less Than 2 Months – Are you struggling to grow your Pinterest following? Cathy has some incredibly useful tips in this post.
- Self Care Tips for Really Crappy Days – Yes, yes, yes!
- Spring Cleaning My Makeup Collection – Have you thought about doing this?
- 20 Healthy Breakfast Recipes You Can Make and Eat At Your Desk – Granted, I eat the same thing for breakfast every day, but there’s some great ideas here.
- Instant Pot Broccoli Cheddar Soup – It’s been cold here over the last few days, so I’ve been craving soup. This recipe sounds delicious and easy.
- Skillet Creamy Chicken Florentine – Dinner tonight? Yes, please!
- Soludos Platform Leather Smoking Slipper – I just ordered these and can’t wait for them to arrive!
- Madewell Whisper Cotton V-Neck Tee – These are some of my all-time favourite t-shirts. I just ordered another one. Thank you very much, Shopbop sale!
- Gap Slouchy Cropped Overalls – I really want these. I think I can pull them off, right?
- Blank Denim Embroidered Moto Jacket – This jacket has been popping up everywhere lately.
- When In Doubt, Vacation Sweatshirt – I’d like that very much.
Here’s what you missed this week: Easy to wear cardigan and My Morning Routine With Nature’s Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies