Over the last week or so, the weather has been a little bit crazy, but I think it’s finally safe to say that spring is here to stay. With so many great trends this season, I have so much on my spring wish-list right now. When you’re looking to shop at the beginning of the season, it can be tough to narrow down the options. Luckily for you, I’ve narrowed things down just a little bit.
My Spring 17 Fashion Must-Haves:
- Florals – This is obvious, but there’s always so many great pieces to choose from at this time of year!
- Bandanas and neck ties – I’ve been a fan of this look since last year, so I’m happy to see this trend going strong again. Naturally, I’ve been adding to my collection.
- Sneakers – Another trend still going strong from last year.
- Raw denim – I’ve been wearing stretchy denim for years now, but this season, I’m all about non-stretch, ripped, classic jeans.
- Cult Gaia – Is this even a trend? Either way, it’s a spring 17 fashion must-have! They seem to be sold out…which makes me want it more.
- Palm Tree Printed Everything – I’ve noticed so many cute accessories with this pattern on it. I want it all!
- Tassel earrings – I’m pretty sure statement earrings are this year’s statement necklace. Am I right?
- Oversized Hoodies – I’ve noticed these are everywhere right now.
- Embroidery – From tops to jeans to bags, it seems like everything this season has embroidery.
- Delicate, Layered Necklaces – Move over statement necklaces; it’s all about the clean and simple pieces.
Shop My Spring 17 Fashion Must-Haves:
And…it’s time for a BIG Shopbop sale!
Yes, that’s right – Shopbop is having another one of their AH-MAZING sales, so if you’re looking to do some shopping, now is the time! Here’s how the sale works: For every purchase under $500, you save 20%. For every purchase over $500, you will save 25%. The sale runs until Friday April 14th at 11:59PM PST. Sizing can go pretty quickly, so make sure not to wait too long, or you may miss out. Use the code EVENT17 for the discount.
I know I’m not the only one who waits for these sales to score some amazing designer pieces at discounted prices. In anticipation of the sale, I’ve included a number of pieces from Shopbop in my Spring 17 Fashion Must-Haves, but I couldn’t fit everything into that graphic.