After a warm and sunny weekend, it’s finally starting to feel like spring around here. Despite a bit of a lingering chill in the air, it felt incredible to be outside this weekend. I spent Saturday afternoon in the Distillery District, and it was beautiful. There were so many other people walking around and enjoying the weather, too. There were even people sitting out on patios! It was glorious.
We shot some new looks over the weekend, which I can’t wait to share this week. In the meantime, here’s this week’s reads, eats and buys.
- Tips for Introverts – Even though I classify myself as an Introverted Extrovert, I found a lot of these tips useful.
- 20 Things To Do In Spring – Sign me up for spring picnics, hikes and driving with the windows down.
- 8 Blog Photography Mistakes You Might Be Making – I can’t believe what a difference the camera’s angle can make on the final shot. Can you?
- How to Clean Your Tech – I’m not sure I’ve ever cleaned my tech…
- The Work Problem All Millennials Face – I can definitely say I’ve had (and continue to have) this problem.
- Unicorn Cheesecake Bars – I’m not even a fan of cheesecake, but I’d make these just for Instagram.
- Bacon, Broccoli and Potato Frittata – A delicious addition to an at-home brunch!
- Key Lime Cupcakes – I love key lime, so these sound like heaven.
- Baked Eggs With Avocado and Feta – Apparently, I have brunch on the brain, because this recipe also caught my attention.
- Madewell Smocked Gingham Off The Shoulder Top – Gingham isn’t usually “my thing,” but I think this top is adorable!
- Vince Camuto Peep-Toe Mules – I don’t (yet) own a pair of mules, but these might be a contender.
- Foley + Corinna Mini Brittany Satchel – This bag is adorable for spring!
- Topshop Side Split Tee – If you’re on the hunt for basics, you need this tee.
- Kate Spade iPhone 7 Shake It Up Phone Case – I think this is the coolest phone case ever…except that I have a 7+. First world problems, huh?
Here’s what you’ve missed this week:
How I Grew My Instagram Following to 10k
When Your Outfit is a Blogger Cliché (and you don’t care)