It’s been a hot minute since my last blog post! Yikes. Of course, I’ve still been keeping track of my favourite reads, eats and buys for the week.
In reality though, it was just a busy week! I had a few back-to-back events, as well as deadlines, so I spent the majority of my time focusing on all of that. I’ve still yet to edit the photos and write a post about the photoshoot I did at Stole My Heart last week, so for now, all you get is the sneak peak of this beautiful bouquet. These blooms were provided by the wonderful ladies of Wildnorth Flowers. More to come soon, I promise!
One of the big commitments that took over a lot of my time last week was preparing for my first workshop. The workshop was all about Instagram marketing and how to perfect the art of the flat lay. I’ve written a blog post with some flat lay tips, but the workshop was a lot more in-depth. I was nervous at first, but it went really well! I hope to run another one soon.
Without further ado, here’s this week’s reads, eats and buys:
- 10 Ways to Improve Your Memory & Boost Brainpower – I have a really awful memory, so I should probably apply some of these ideas into my life.
- 21 Valentine’s Day DIYS That Don’t Suck – It’s true. A lot of DIY’s can suck, especially for Valentine’s Day. There are some really cute ideas in this article, so check it out for some last minute inspiration.
- Blog Photography For Those Who Struggle – I always love reading about blog photography!
- The 8 Biggest Professional Mistakes Millennials Make – Not going to lie. I’ve made all of these mistakes at least once before.
- The BEST Strawberry Frosting – Because there’s nothing better than homemade frosting, am I right?
- Roasted Red Pepper Tomato Soup – It’s been so cold and snowy lately. Anyone want to bring me a big bowl of this soup?
- Almond Fudge Shortbread Bars – Need I say more? These look incredible!
- Bandana from Madewell – I bought a couple of bandanas last summer, so I’m excited to see they’re still going strong this year. I love the colours Madewell has right now!
- Chambray Shirt from J.Crew – Can you believe that I don’t own a chambray shirt? I need to change that, don’t I?
- Teeez Cosmetics Lipstick in “Tainted Love” – I received this lipstick last week as a PR sample and I absolutely love it! It’s a beautiful, rich shade of red, which works well on any skin tone. If you haven’t tried their products before, you need to!
Here’s what you missed on the blog this week: Cold Shoulder Tops – Yay or Nay?