This past week flew by for me, thanks to a couple of full days in the city. It was a busy week of events and collaborations. One of my favourite events of the week was the delicious breakfast at Figo with Physicians Formula. Another highlight of the week was the project I worked on yesterday. Did you catch it on my Instagram Stories? Myself and a few Toronto bloggers got together at Stole My Heart and did a style shoot…in lingerie! It was quite the experience, which I’ll share more about in the coming week or two.
But first, here’s my reads, eats and buys for the week:
- My Top 4 Tips for Pitching Brands – A lot of bloggers (myself included) struggle with how to pitch a brand that you want to work with. I found these tips helpful!
- 5 Best Products for Healthy Hair – I know I’m not the only one who has major hair envy of Julia from Gal Meets Glam…so I kind of want to buy all of these products.
- Why Being Alone Doesn’t Have to Mean Being Lonely – I identify with the personality type, “introverted extrovert,” so as much as I love being social, I need alone time to recharge. If you feel the same, you’ll probably enjoy this article.
- 3 Questions to Ask Before Quitting Your Job – If you’re thinking about quitting your job for any reason, this is a great read. Lauren always has the best career advice!
- Valentine Peanut Butter M&M Blondies – My sweet tooth has been a bit out of control lately…so these look and sound so good!
- Pineapple Lime Beer Margaritas – If you’re looking for a cocktail that will make you feel like you’re on a beach, give these a try.
- Rainbow Farro Salad with Blood Orange Vinaigrette – Because of moderation, this salad looks delicious, too.
- Steven Gator Velvet Sneakers – I’m crushing hard on velvet sneakers right now! These ones are gorgeous and affordable. Sadly, they don’t come in my size! *single tear*
- Oversized Faux Fur Blush Pillow – Do I need this? No, of course not. Do I want it? Yes, absolutely.
- Apricot Hooded Batwing Teddy Bear Coat – Since my love for the teddy bear coat continues to run strong.
- Topshop Embroidered Booties – These are very trendy right now, but I love them! The question is, can I pull them off?
- WAYF Ruffle Elbow Sleeve Top – I love this top because it’s both simple and pretty.