Why hello, there! I’m back at it with another Sunday post!
I’m posting today to kick off a new series. Each week, I’m going to highlight some of my favourite articles, recipes and products from the past week. I shall call it, “Reads, Eats and Buys.”
Where did the idea come from? Well, it’s twofold. First, a lot of other bloggers do similar round-ups and I enjoy reading them. This is just my take on the idea. Second, I spend a lot of time on the Internet and I’m always coming across cool stuff that I want to share. So, I’m going to share!
- How to Make a Matcha Latte At Home – I love matcha lattes, but I’ve never tried to make my own.
- My Favourite Cafés in Toronto – Toronto is brimming with unique and charming coffee shops. If you’re looking to try a new spot, this is a great read.
- How to Know If and When to Leave Your Job to Become a Full-Time Blogger – If you’ve ever thought about becoming a full-time blogger…
- 5 Things You Should be Doing to Boost Your Blog’s Popularity – I couldn’t agree more with number 3.
- 5 Indulgent Ways to Relax Right Now – If you feel like you have a stressful week ahead, you may want to implement some of these ideas
- Black Bean Breakfast Tacos – Yes. Just, yes!
- Chocolate Hand Pies – If you’re ever craving chocolate, this may be just what the doctor ordered.
- Blackened Shrimp Avocado Cucumber Bites – These look so easy to make.
- Tender Buttermilk Biscuits – I have no idea why, but I’ve been craving biscuits lately. Don’t they look fabulous?
- Smashbox Cover Shot Eye Palette – Last week, I attended an event with Sheblogs and this was my favourite item in my swag bag from the night.
- Gap Hooded Midi Trench – Because yes, I’m already dreaming about spring purchases…and it’s really difficult to find a trench coat with a hood!
- Madewell Lorimer Backpack – I spend a lot of time running around the city, and always look like a crazy bag lady. I carry a purse, a laptop bag, notebooks, water, etc and it’s difficult. I need to invest in a backpack and I think this one is really cute!
- Faux Fur Tote – Totally unnecessary and kind of ridiculous, but I love it.
- Small Concrete Cup – I’ve had this little guy since last month and I’m still obsessed!