After a nice week away in Punta Cana, it’s a bit of a downer to be back in the office. My mind is still operating on ‘beach time,’ but my growing to-do list at work is telling me to snap out of it. At least it’s Friday, right?
Even though I’m feeling refreshed, I’m looking forward to the weekend to catch up on a few personal to-do’s. I’ve recently fallen off the fitness wagon, and after all of that resort food (ie: carb overload!!), now’s as good a time as any to get back at it. In addition to getting in a workout, I need to ensure I make the time to get some healthy lunch ideas ready for next week.
I’ll be back next week to share some of my vacation-ready outfits, but for now, here’s a few snap shots of what was inspiring me prior to jet setting to the Caribbean. This is life, lately, if you will!
– organizing my winter sweaters to keep them appealing throughout this last stretch of winter
– discovering and learning about the art of hand lettering (more on this another time)
– surrounding myself with flowers to help brighten up otherwise dull spaces
– some new beauty favourites that have become instant essentials in my makeup routine
– gearing for spring with my nail polish choices these days
What’s been inspiring you these days?