There’s less than a week until Christmas. I can’t believe it! Are you done all of your shopping yet?
I’m going to guess that if you’re a chronic procrastinator like I am, it’s probable that you still have a few gifts left to buy. It’s okay – I’m here to help. Today, I’m sharing a number of last minute holiday gift ideas. The best part? All of these picks are under $100! So why not have a think about getting things like wine and cheese gift baskets for the people close to you this Christmas?
When it comes to buying gifts, whether it’s for the holidays, or even someone’s birthday, I almost always wait until the last minute. For some reason, I think I just need that extra pressure (and stress) to get my shopping done. Are you like that too?
One of the reasons I struggle with shopping for gifts is because it’s so difficult to buy things for other people. It’s not easy find items that the recipient would love, but wouldn’t necessarily buy for themselves.
So, if you’re still trying to find some last minute holiday gift ideas, here’s a few more to consider:
- Best of Saje Road Trip from Saje Wellness
- Body Butters or Sugar Scrubs from LoveFresh
- Luxe Cozy Throw from Indigo
- Thermal PJ Set from La Vie En Rose
- Peppermint Halo Headache Remedy from Saje Wellness
- Mini Concrete Cup from Your Pal, Al Creative
- Monogram Mug from Anthropologie
- Rose Gold Slate Coasters from Renee Redesigns
- Cravings Cookbook from Indigo
- Aroma Breeze Ultrasonic Diffuser from Saje Wellness
- Bando 2017 Agenda from Indigo
- Booyah and Hooray Candies from Swell Made.Co
- Conair Infiniti Hair Drier
- Cozy Boucle Scarf from Indigo
Do you typically leave your holiday shopping to the last minute?