Thanks to the popularity of music festivals, flower crowns have become pretty mainstream. Despite their popularity, flower crowns can often feel a little bit over-the-top for daily wear. But why do you need an “occasion” to wear a flower crown? If you want to wear one…why not just give it a try?
If you love the idea of wearing a flower crown, but don’t know if you can pull it off, here’s a few tips:
How to Pull Off a Flower Crown:
- Keep the rest of your outfit simple.
- Wear dewy, more natural makeup.
- Wear your flower crown with confidence.
- Choose flowers in a colour palette you already love.
- Grab some friends and rock your flower crowns together!
More Toronto Lifestyle and Fashion Bloggers to Love:
If you’re looking to discover some new blogs, you can find all of them here (from left to right):
Pastels & Pastries, La Petite Noob, My.Miaou, The Blondielocks, Wishbone and Clover, Bijuleni, The Delilah Blog, The TL Blog