Mother’s Day is just around the corner. In fact, it’s next weekend! If you haven’t already bought your mom a gift, now is the time to get on that.
My mom isn’t exactly the easiest person to buy a gift for. In fact, despite the occasion, she often chooses her own gifts. She even goes so far as to purchase said gifts. In fact, I was with my mom a couple of weeks ago when she bought this year’s Mother’s Day present. I wish I was kidding… but I’m not. That being said, I’ve put together a list of 19 Mother’s Day gift ideas, all of which my mom has approved of.
The Best Mother’s Day Gift Ideas for 2017:
- Cute PJ’s – I love this lounge sweater with these shorts
- New iPad – My mom just got this for her birthday a couple of weeks ago, so it’s approved!
- Pretty notebook – With so many options available, you can’t go wrong.
- Luxury Candle – As long as you know what type of scents your mom likes, this is a no-brainer.
- New Perfume – I recently received the Charlotte Tilbury ‘Scent of a Dream’ perfume as a PR sample…and my mom wants to steal it!
- Classic Tote Bag – Perfect for spring and summer.
- Cute Pot – This can be part of a fun DIY gift set if you include flowers or herbs to plant in it.
- Lipstick – As long as you know what colours your mom does or doesn’t like.
- Birkenstock Sandals – My mom wants a pair…so maybe yours does too!
- Zip-up Hoodie – This is what my mom bought for herself this year.
- Urban Decay Naked Palette – Or any other splurge-worthy cult favourite beauty product that your mom would love.
- Earrings – I think these are a great mother’s day gift idea because people don’t often think to buy earrings themselves.
- Saje Wellness Essential Oils Diffuser – My mom loves hers, but probably wouldn’t have purchased it on her own.
- Hunter Rain Boots – Especially with all of the rainy weather we’ve been having lately!
- Beauty Blender – This is a great addition to your gift if you are looking for something small.
- Saje Wellness Mother’s Day Gift Set – They have so many great gift sets in store!
- iPhone Case – That is, if you can decide on a favourite. There’s so many cute options out there these days!
- Jewelry Stand – I recently purchased this for myself, but apparently I should have bought two…
- Charlotte Tilbury Blush – Another item my mom wants to steal from me!
What are you getting your mom for Mother’s Day this year?