Mother’s Day is just around the corner. In fact, it’s next weekend! If you haven’t already bought your mom a gift, now is the time to get on that.
Customized gifts make for a unique present that your mom can treasure forever. One of my best friends who lives in Germany recently bought her mom a Personalisierte Handyhülle (personalised phone case) which had a gorgeous photo of the two of them printed on it. However, my mom isn’t exactly the easiest person to buy a gift for. While some moms would be happy with the best upright vacuums out there, other mothers aren’t really interested in that. In fact, despite the occasion, she often chooses her own gifts. She even goes so far as to purchase said gifts. In fact, I was with my mom a couple of weeks ago when she bought this year’s Mother’s Day present. I wish I was kidding… but I’m not. That being said, I’ve put together a list of 19 Mother’s Day gift ideas, all of which my mom has approved of.
The Best Mother’s Day Gift Ideas for 2017:
- Cute PJ’s – I love this lounge sweater with these shorts
- New iPad – My mom just got this for her birthday a couple of weeks ago, so it’s approved!
- Pretty notebook – With so many options available, you can’t go wrong.
- Luxury Candle – As long as you know what type of scents your mom likes, this is a no-brainer.
- New Perfume – I recently received the Charlotte Tilbury ‘Scent of a Dream’ perfume as a PR sample…and my mom wants to steal it!
- Classic Tote Bag – Perfect for spring and summer.
- Cute Pot – This can be part of a fun DIY gift set if you include flowers or herbs to plant in it.
- A beauty box subscription – Perfect for the moms who always like looking their best.
- Birkenstock Sandals – My mom wants a pair…so maybe yours does too!
- Zip-up Hoodie – This is what my mom bought for herself this year.
- Urban Decay Naked Palette – Or any other splurge-worthy cult favourite beauty product that your mom would love.
- Earrings – I think these are a great mother’s day gift idea because people don’t often think to buy earrings themselves.
- Saje Wellness Essential Oils Diffuser – My mom loves hers, but probably wouldn’t have purchased it on her own.
- Hunter Rain Boots – Especially with all of the rainy weather we’ve been having lately!
- Beauty Blender – This is a great addition to your gift if you are looking for something small.
- Saje Wellness Mother’s Day Gift Set – They have so many great gift sets in store!
- iPhone Case – That is, if you can decide on a favourite. There’s so many cute options out there these days!
- Jewelry Stand – I recently purchased this for myself, but apparently I should have bought two…
- Charlotte Tilbury Blush – Another item my mom wants to steal from me!
What are you getting your mom for Mother’s Day this year?