The first day of fall was only a couple of days ago, but the weather has already cooled down significantly. It’s still too warm to break out the winter jackets and heavy sweaters (thankfully), but light jackets, boots and suede are all fair game. While everyone has their own unique style and take on what’s “trending,” there’s always certain pieces that most bloggers gravitate towards each season. Like, didn’t we all have bauble necklaces in 2013? Side note: that whole post makes me cringe!
Anyhow, as a fashion blogger, I’m always on the look out for the must-have pieces for each season. This means, I’m always putting together wish lists. I’ve rounded up 19 pieces that should be on any fashion blogger’s fall shopping list:
Fall shopping list and must-have Items:
- H&M Short Coat in Powder Pink: Pastels are not going anywhere for fall, so a pretty pink coat is a must-have.
- Vanessa Mooney Velvet Choker Necklace: I already own a few chokers (as seen here and here), but I don’t have a velvet choker.
- BlankNYC Suede Moto Jacket: Because everyone has one…and I want one too!
- Baublebar Pavé Droplet Ear Crawlers: These are gorgeous and add a little bit of glam to any outfit.
- Photography Studio Kit: This is the type of item that only bloggers (or photographers) would have on their fall shopping list. Once we change the clocks, natural light is hard to come by!
- Sole Society Thalia Crossbody Bag: Because I can’t afford this Chloé bag.
- Anastasia Lipgloss in Bordeaux: Dark lips are everything for fall!
- Sole Society Wide Brim Fedora: You can never have enough hats, am I right?
- Dolce Vita Neely Boot in Anthracite: My over-the-knee boots have seen better days. At the end of last winter, they started to fall apart, so I need to replace them.
- BB Dakota Belfort Faux Suede Skirt: The obsession for suede continues.
- J.Crew Cambridge Cable Turtleneck Sweater: A cozy turtleneck sweater is always a ‘must’ for fall, don’t you think?
- Hunter Original Tall Rain Boot: Yes, I have a pair of black Hunter Rain Boots, but I’m itching for another pair in a fun colour. How cute are these purple ones? (Also, if you haven’t already, check out my guide for how to clean hunter rain boots)
- AG Farrah Skinny Contour 360 Jeans: Doesn’t everyone buy new jeans in the fall? I actually wasn’t planning on buying any skinny jeans this fall…but the zipper on my favourite AG’s broke. The worst!
- Steven Razzi Suede Mules: Well, I really want these Gucci mules, but a lot of us will likely settle for the dupes!
- Banana Republic Floral Tie-Neck Dress: Dark florals for fall. Nuff’ said.
- Adidas Superstar Sneaker: When I see other bloggers wearing cute outfits like this, I know I need these sneakers in my life.
- Madewell Flare Jeans: 70’s fashion is still going strong this season, so if you haven’t already tried flares, you need to.
- My Cinema Lightbox: Your Instagram game will be even better with this as one of your go-to props.
- Pleione Stripe Knit Bell Sleeve Top: This is one of those “must-have” silhouettes for fall. I also love the dress that Cathy of Poor Little It Girl wore in this post.
What’s on your fall shopping list this year?
This is a great list! I have that jacket, love a good pair of flares, and I just bought slides. I need a good darker lip and some fun sneakers.
Straight A Style
Mónica Sors says
Ideal selection 😉
MES VOYAGES À PARIS
NEW POST: CASUAL IN YOSEMITE, CALIFORNIA
NEW POST: MBFWM – MY LOOKS, FAVORITES AND OUR HOTEL
Everything looks super lovely <3
Girl, you are killing it with these fall picks! I want them all, no joke! The dark floral dress is so perfect for looking feminine in the Fall!
i literally went down the list and go lost in all the pretty things looking them up
Life is just Rosie
Great list! I’ve been looking for one of these light boxes for ages – love 🙂
Such great picks! I totally agree about photography lights. I just got mine 🙂
I love the pink coat. Right now, I live only for this kind of coat 🙂
See you soon
This list is so good! Can I have one of each?
Elements of Ellis says
Yes x 19! I want all of this! I’ve been eyeing those Steve Madden loafers because it would be a dream to own the Gucci ones, but I’m too cheap to buy them. lol
Yessss I want all of these, especially that suede moto jacket! And I totally cringe looking back at my old blog posts too!
Chow Down USA
Taylor - Lights Camera Catwalk says
Totally agree! Nice selection! =)
Mermaid in Heels
You killed it with this post! I’m already itching to buy everything in this guide. Great job!
Oh so many great picks for Fall. Love them all
totally love these items, such great selection babe!
I have the suede moto in the burgundy and can confirm that you 100% want it. its so gorgeous!
Can I have them all??? Love that blush coat and bell sleeve top most!!
Abby of Life in the Fash Lane