The first day of fall was only a couple of days ago, but the weather has already cooled down significantly. It’s still too warm to break out the winter jackets and heavy sweaters (thankfully), but light jackets, boots and suede are all fair game. While everyone has their own unique style and take on what’s “trending,” there’s always certain pieces that most bloggers gravitate towards each season. Like, didn’t we all have bauble necklaces in 2013? Side note: that whole post makes me cringe!
Anyhow, as a fashion blogger, I’m always on the look out for the must-have pieces for each season. This means, I’m always putting together wish lists. I’ve rounded up 19 pieces that should be on any fashion blogger’s fall shopping list:
Fall shopping list and must-have Items:
- H&M Short Coat in Powder Pink: Pastels are not going anywhere for fall, so a pretty pink coat is a must-have.
- Vanessa Mooney Velvet Choker Necklace: I already own a few chokers (as seen here and here), but I don’t have a velvet choker.
- BlankNYC Suede Moto Jacket: Because everyone has one…and I want one too!
- Baublebar Pavé Droplet Ear Crawlers: These are gorgeous and add a little bit of glam to any outfit.
- Photography Studio Kit: This is the type of item that only bloggers (or photographers) would have on their fall shopping list. Once we change the clocks, natural light is hard to come by!
- Sole Society Thalia Crossbody Bag: Because I can’t afford this Chloé bag.
- Anastasia Lipgloss in Bordeaux: Dark lips are everything for fall!
- Sole Society Wide Brim Fedora: You can never have enough hats, am I right?
- Dolce Vita Neely Boot in Anthracite: My over-the-knee boots have seen better days. At the end of last winter, they started to fall apart, so I need to replace them.
- BB Dakota Belfort Faux Suede Skirt: The obsession for suede continues.
- J.Crew Cambridge Cable Turtleneck Sweater: A cozy turtleneck sweater is always a ‘must’ for fall, don’t you think?
- Hunter Original Tall Rain Boot: Yes, I have a pair of black Hunter Rain Boots, but I’m itching for another pair in a fun colour. How cute are these purple ones? (Also, if you haven’t already, check out my guide for how to clean hunter rain boots)
- AG Farrah Skinny Contour 360 Jeans: Doesn’t everyone buy new jeans in the fall? I actually wasn’t planning on buying any skinny jeans this fall…but the zipper on my favourite AG’s broke. The worst!
- Steven Razzi Suede Mules: Well, I really want these Gucci mules, but a lot of us will likely settle for the dupes!
- Banana Republic Floral Tie-Neck Dress: Dark florals for fall. Nuff’ said.
- Adidas Superstar Sneaker: When I see other bloggers wearing cute outfits like this, I know I need these sneakers in my life.
- Madewell Flare Jeans: 70’s fashion is still going strong this season, so if you haven’t already tried flares, you need to.
- My Cinema Lightbox: Your Instagram game will be even better with this as one of your go-to props.
- Pleione Stripe Knit Bell Sleeve Top: This is one of those “must-have” silhouettes for fall. I also love the dress that Cathy of Poor Little It Girl wore in this post.
What’s on your fall shopping list this year?